This Is Deeee-Lish!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ¼ teaspoons Plus Two Dashes Of Salt, Divided
- ¼ teaspoons Plus Two Dashes Of Pepper, Divided
- ¼ teaspoons Plus Two Dashes Of Garlic Powder, Divided
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 whole Medium-large Onion, Chopped
- 10 whole Large Eggs
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 4 ounces, weight Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, Divided
- Optional Additions: Bacon, Sautéed Mushroom, Sliced/diced Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 400 F.
I used a 9″ deep dish for this recipe, but a 10″ pie pan should work as well. Grease it with some butter or spray it with cooking spray.
Brown the beef in a skillet over medium heat with a dash of salt, pepper and garlic powder.
In another skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and sauté onion with a dash of salt and pepper. Saute until onions are translucent.
Beat together eggs, milk, 1/2 of the shredded cheddar cheese and 1/4 teaspoon of salt pepper and garlic powder.
Evenly distribute the browned hamburger on the bottom of the pie pan then top it with the sautéed onions.
Pour the egg mixture over the top of the hamburger and onion. Top that with the remaining cheese.
Bake at 400 F for 15-20 minutes until set.